Your first Visit to Liferoot Acupuncture and Healing Arts?
- Your first treatment must be the Acupuncture Intake and Diagnostic session. It includes a ½ hour intake session, followed by a standard one hour acupuncture session.
- For payment by health insurance:
- Provide the following required insurance information by email to LRA.Info before making an appointment for an acupuncture service.
- Your date of birth
- The full name of primary insurance subscriber
- Image(s) of the front and back of your insurance card
- Image(s) of the front and back of your driver's license
All of the listed data is necessary to comfirm approval of coverage. Missing items require us to contact you for missing data, and delays the process.
- Insurance providers accepted:
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
For further information regarding your first appointment or insurance, call us at 520-323-7060.
Our appointment times are every ½ hour; this allows us to prepare and sanitize our treatment rooms between clients.
If there is not a suitable appointment time online, call us at 520-323-7060; we will work with you to arrange an appointment that is suitable for you.